Today I have been tagged by Precious! I have to type seven pawesome things about myself! And then I have to tag 7 other doggies.
Okay, let me think... 7 pawesome things about myself are...
1. I am king of the neighborhood! I own it all. I roam it freely, and explore other people's back yards, and chase their cats. (However, Lizzy doesn't like me roaming the neighborhood by myself. I have to sneak outside when she's not looking!)
2. I am almost 6 years old, yet I am as healthy and playful as a puppy!
3. I am a great guard dog. I bark whenever people come into our yard, and I protect my humans, and make sure no one steals anything belonging to my family. (Except in the middle of the night when I let the burglars break into our cars)
4. I am great at scaring cats! I sneak up behind them very very quietly, and then I bark super loud! The cats usually jump at least 4 feet into the air, and then they run away.
5. I can be a great singer. At camp everyone was singing around the camp fire, and I started howling to join in.
6. I am a fantastic smoocher! I know how to wait until just the right moment, then I attack someone with kisses in the mouth! I think it should be a lovely surprise for someone, but for some reason they find it not too pleasing.
7. I am really good at hiding human food! My favorite place to hide food when guests are over is in their shoes. Only problem is, when the guests leave, so do their shoes, and so my food goes with them! Also, sometimes Lizzy catches me hiding food in guests shoes. A few days ago I was hiding some cow bones in the shoes, and Lizzy saw me snuffling around and asked what I was doing. So I quickly stuffed all the cow bones into my mouth, closed my mouth and looked up at Lizzy and gave her my biggest smile (With my mouth closed, of course. Otherwise Lizzy would see the bones in it). But, unfortunately, Lizzy noticed that I had awfully big cheeks, so she knew I had something in my mouth. I put my head back down and tried to sneak away, but Lizzy grabbed me and made me spit out the bones.
Well, there's the 7 pawesome things! Now I shall tag...
I hope you all enjoyed reading my 7 pawesome things about myself!