Lizzy and I are making all the DWB Christmas cards at home, so it's taking quite a while! But we hope everyone will like them!
When we went to the pond the other day, Lizzy brought a Santa hat to put on me and take pictures. Let me tell you, I did not like that. As I told you before, it was a cold day, and I just couldn't sit still long enough on the cold ground for her to take my pictures. What's even worse, she wanted me to lie down! There was no way I was gonna lie down on the almost frozen, muddy ground. She finally gave up on that, and just snapped some pictures of me when I was standing. The Santa hat kept on falling off, but we managed to get a few good shots.
We're gonna use one of the pictures to put on the cards we're making for everyone!
My friends Beau and Serena tagged Lizzy and I! Here's the rules...
* Link to your tagger and post these rules
* List eight (8) random facts. (4 for Mom, 4 for you.)
* Tag eight people and dogs at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs
1. She loves animals, she loves them more than some people even.
2. She loves God, and wants to live for Him.
3. One of her favorite hobbies includes photography, especially wildlife photography.
4. She's 14 years old. (Ha! How many of you knew that it was a 14-year-old who has been helping me write my blog, who takes all my pictures, and who trains me all my tricks?)
1. Umm... well I just did a tag like this a while ago, and I can't remember what I already said or not! Let me think... Well I'll just make it simple. I'm a fast runner.
2. I'm high jumper.
3. I have a... well, kind of, uh, a girlfriend. Her name is Keda, and she lives across the street.
4. I love to eat cheese, but my humans say it gives me bad gas. Yeah, right.
I have to get back to making the Christmas cards, so I'm just gonna say that whoever wants to be tagged, you're tagged! Have a great weekend everydog!