Monday, January 14, 2008

The Way to Get Dizzy

So, Lizzy's been making me work and work on my spins. I can already do them good enough! She just enjoys watching me spin so she makes me do it over and over again. It's no wonder I've been running into the wardrobe lately! I'm too dizzy to walk strait!




Yesterday we went for a walk at Stanley Park! There's so many interesting smells and animals there. Unfortunately my humans wouldn't let me chase the herons and raccoons and seagulls, but it was still fun to watch. Lizzy took a few pictures...

Here's one of the seagulls, looking out at the sea.

Look at this funny bird! I wonder if these kind are fun to chase, too?

Here's one of the many raccoons at the park. They come right up to Lizzy to try to look in her pockets for food!

And here's a heron! Lizzy wanted a picture of it in flight, so she tried to get close enough to scare it into flight. But it wouldn't fly away! Lizzy could've reached out and petted it just like she does with the raccoons.
Unfortunately, Lizzy was too busy taking pictures of animals and forgot to take pictures of handsome me! Oh well, I don't mind. I was busy enough smelling all these weird smells and trying to chase other animals. I even met this interesting little white rat! Lizzy said they're called Miniature Chihuahuas. But I thought a Chihuahua was a dog? This little guy was smaller than the size of my paw! I've never seen anything quite like him. I must say, he's the cutest rat I've ever seen!

18 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Sparky, you are so talent but I hope you not going to bang the wall after the spinning. Guess what, I a master of spinning too but Im not the one spining but mom...haha. I always make her spin!!!

Those are very nice photo but it would be better if you were in the pic. I know how it feel when you are not allow to chase those TOYs!!!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy's photos are amazing!! Did you at least get to chase the seagull Sparky?

River

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I got dizzy looking at you spin

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

I've never seen a racoon. They look cute.

Simba x

Amber said...

The raccoon is cute! but I heard they are dangerous. What a nice park with so many interesting animals. Look at how you spin! I'm dizzy now!

Amber :)

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Sparky, you looked like you couldn't walk straight at the end of the video, hahaha! You can really spin alot! I can't... Maximum, four times only. Those are some pawsome pictures!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Sparky
Welcome back I've missed you!!!
You made me all dizzy watching you spin, maybe next time you should stay in one place and Lizzie can spin,hehehe
I want mowe pictoowes of you although all those othew aminals wewwe vewy bootiful
smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

Hey Buds! Love your new look! I can't believe you got so up close and personal w. the raccoons. There is a family that lives in the corner of my yard, even though they are bigger than me, my bark is soooo fierce!

Loves,
Tofu

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Sparky! we like your new bloggie look! What talent you have! We haven't learned that trick. What a great place to spend time and your mommy takes great pictures!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

Jan Price said...

What, no pictures of YOU? You deserve extra treats for being so patient.

jans funny farm

Lacy said...

woofies Sparky, u madeded me dizzy spinnin round like dat..bout time u gotted back, me misseded u....sparky u n Lizzy b careful playin wiff racoons, down here dey carry rabies and dats verwy dangerous, me would want anythin to happen to u 2...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sparky!
Now I know why you bang against the wardrobe!!! But sure you are great doing those spins!
I agree with you... some chihuahuas look like little rats!
Lizzy took great pictures!
Have a good night
Lorenza

i said...

Aaah...now we know why you knock into the wardrobe. But you have some great spins there! Love the pictures, beautiful as usual!

2shibas said...

Lizzy takes such beautiful photos! And man, can you spin!!!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Fred said...

Sparky...I likes your blog! And I loves to chase birds!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Sparky: good spinning...it made us dizzy as well :p

S and C

p.s. nice to see you post again ;)

Thor and Jack said...

Beautiful photos, Sparky! That racoon is so cute!

Thor

Casper and pals said...

Love your dizzy spinning!! And wow beautiful pictures too!

Woofs Casper, Buddy and Nikki