Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Baily! Now I have to say 3 things that I'd love to get or Christmas, and 3 things that I don't want to get for Christmas. Then I have to tag 5 other dogs (or people) and say, "You have been Xmas tagged, read my blog!" and they'll have to do the same thing! Only thing is, all the other dogs I know have been tagged except 2... so I'll just tag 2.

Anyway, 3 things I' want and 3 things I don't want! They are...

Want:

1. More tennis balls
2. My very own mailman to terrorize, and
3. Hugs and kisses and people food

Don't want:

1. Another puppy (They get all the attention)
2. Normal dog food, and
3. Those funny looking head bands that have brown things sticking out that look like sticks (My human called them antlers)

And now, I shall tag:

Simba, and Zoey!

4 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hi Sparky, hope you are enjoying Christmas. I know I am.

Simba xx

Baily said...

oh your very own mailman as your personal chew toy, how cool is that!

hope your wishes come true :)
nose licks
baily

Justin said...

hello my wonder dog Sparky, wats up? how was your new year's eve??
We had lots of fun n my pets too have njoyed too!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I have been nomimated for the awesome blog awards!! How cool it that. Please vote for me.

Simba xx